Followers

Saturday, October 13, 2012

may your season sparkle!

We've had our first snow fall of the year and I am in the mood to create Christmas cards. I got the call from our photographer that our family photos are back. I can't wait to see them and get them printed for our cards this year.
 
Here is the card I created this morning while the rest of the family is sleeping. I love "mommy" time!
Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek at my card. Please feel free to leave a comment I really do enjoy hearing what others think of my cards.
 
 

This card was made for two challenges, this weeks sketch at Sketch Frenzy Friday and the color challenge at Dynamic Duos.


The snowflake rhinestones is from me & my big ideas. I purchased a big Christmas pack off of our local scrapbook swap and buy group. The paper pack used on this card is from Close to my Heart called Wonderland. The stamp is from Unity Stamp Co.'s  November 2010 kit of the month.


12 comments:

  1. Love your creation. It's wonderful to have mommy time isn't it. Like particularly your rhinestone snowflake. Thanks for joining us at SFF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. The simplicity of it would make it a winner for a workshop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! That snowflake adds just the right amount of bling! Thanks for joining us at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda, I have to say, I love how you used blue and brown to create such an elegant winter card. And I love the rhinestone snowflake. It fits perfectly with your sentiment.
    thank you for playing along with us @ SFF. I hope that we see more of your work again, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, I like the Rhinestone Snowflake. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bling snowflake! Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!! I love these colors together! And the rhinestone snowflake is a perfect accent! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I would never have thought of a rhinestone snowflake! such a cute idea! Thanks for playing with us at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! Great colors and love the rhinestone snowflake!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful soft colors! That rhinestone snowflake is fabulous! Perfect quick but Wow card. Thanks for playing with us at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Wanda, thanks for visiting my blog and I am glad I could be an inspiration to you. We all hit those scrappers blocks at one time or another, we just have to find our mojo again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. one more thing.........visit me over at http://letsgetsketchy.blogspot.com/ or
    http://colorfulcreations.ning.com/ and we will definitely help you find it!

    ReplyDelete