Followers

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Blocks for Tori

A while ago I purchase two sets of My Mind's Eye Decorative Block Kits from www.scrapbooksteals.com I finally got around to making them for the kids for Christmas. Mason's is not complete yet so I'll post pictures of his later. But here's a peek at Victoria's set.
 
 

Receipe:
  • Sand all the rough spots on the wood blocks
  • Paint all the edges with Craft Smart Violet Acrylic Paint
  • Cut 54 1.75" squares from three patterns of Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper from SU
  • Glue n seal the DSP to wood blocks
  • Apply glitter letters, numbers and flourish designs to the blocks. Two sides have her first name, one side has the numbers 1-9 and the other three include the full alphabet.
  • Glue n seal the blocks again.
Doesn't seem that bad but there was LOTS of drying time involved. Hopefully I can get Mason's done and posted before Christmas. I am using on of my favorite retired paper packs from SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment