Followers

Monday, February 25, 2013

Celebrate with hot air baloon...

Pretty sure my little guy is teething or going through a growth spurt. He was so clingy this morning I ran out of time posting this card.



I had made this card using the sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches (which closed at noon today) using this great sketch from Allisa (love her blog) and also using the colors this week over at Dynamic Duos. I couldn't locate any of my pool party cardstock when I was crafting so I ended up using Lacoon from Close to my Heart. I used my cricut to cut out the two layers of hot air baloon, two shapes to mat, tag for sentiment and a few clouds out of scraps. I used the negative space to sponge clouds onto my white cardstock. Added a few brads and voila, a perect birthday card for a special little boy in March.



2 comments:

  1. Sweet card, Wanda! Those colours are great with the hot air balloong - glad you could join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hot air balloon!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete