Followers

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Roxy - Happy Birthday

I have to share my newest blog that I am following. A friend of mine had pinned a card box that caught my eye and when I went over to the blog I fell in love. I love Vicki's style and that she's a close to my heart consultant. I've been collecting Close to my heart and Stampin up paper to scrapbook for YEARS. It's so nice to get some great ideas to use up the leftovers on cards.

Today's card is a case of Vicki's card made with Clementine papers click here to see.

I switched it up a bit to use some scraps of Roxy paper for my dear friend Sara. Roxy was her favorite paper pack. I changed the ribbon but tried out Vicki's bow technique, love it but will try next time with a ribbon that isn't sattin.

Paper: Roxy (Close to my heart)
Ink: Hollyhock, Basic Black
Ribbon: Black Sattin (dollar store)
Extras: Chip board shape, Cricut, Xron, Sponge, Just Blooms Paper Shapes "Flutter", Rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment