Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

First Card using Secret Garden stamp/framelits

I can't believe this is my first card using these stamp set and matching framelits. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in the spring mini. March was such a crazy month in our personal life that I didn't have much crafting time. Mother's Day is coming pretty quickly (I need some mailing time as well) So this morning while daughter watches Oasis and son is sleeping I decided to pull out the set and look on Splitcoast for some inspiration. I found this card and decided to case it. One day I will find my mojo and create again but for now I case. If you love this card as much as I did please leave some love for patstamps2001.

 
Supplies: Kraft, Yellow, Teal papers from scrap bin. Lagoon Ink used on sentiment, sponging, and flowers. Secret Garden Stamp and Framelits, Finishing Touches Edgelits, Burlap Ribbon and Bottons.

No comments:

Post a Comment