Followers

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Card for Tanner

This is my first time playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch! Hope I did this sketch justice. I'm also posting this for Seize the Birthday Challenge with toppings of "masculine card" It makes me so happy to try new techniques that are out side of my normal. This card is going to my middle nephew who is turning 21! Man oh man does time ever fly by!
 
 
Supplies used: Retro Fresh DSP, Coastal Cabana card stock, cinnamon stickles and triangle studs.
 
I used Cricut Design Studio and Explore to cut and slice the Happy Birthday. Used half of all the negative and positive pieces for each side and carefully glued each in place on the card front.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks so cool! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great technique and great card. I love how you did the Happy Birthday. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete