Followers

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Unity Stamp Arianna Girl

Jen from Freshly Made Sketches gave us this sketch to use this week, I usually don't use tilted sketches but I am trying to work out side of my comfort zone so I had to give it a try.
 
Unity be inspired Challenge gave these colors to use. I used blue green copics but it turned out way tealer that green Oopsies.
 
Merry Monday's challenge this week is to use cherubs and angels on our cards.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: Arianna Girl (Unity Stamps)
Paper: White card base, light blue recollections, ultra smooth premium white cardstock, vellum
Ink: Grey Wool (CTMH) Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories:  Copics,  Clear and pink wink of stella, Snowflake embossing folder, turquoise Inka Gold, gems (Stampin Up) feather and blue leaf from my stash

8 comments:

  1. Oh my. What a beautiful angel card. And I mean, ALL the elements. The background is gorgeous as is the focal point and perfect layering. Wow! Stunning work. Merry Monday is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, Wanda! Love your beautifully colored angel and the design of your card! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I LOVE that angel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful angel, Wanda! Love all the sparkle and the little feather! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the angel, the colors and the embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh , your angel card looks beautiful, and colored so heavenly! Nice tilt card too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, your angel is beautiful. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! I love the angel, how you inked the embossing and the use of vellum. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete