Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Ugly Sweater

Yesterday was a full cleaning day so that I could play today while my oldest is at kindergarten. The boy is watching Curious George while he plays trucks and cars. This gave me some time to play along with Merry Monday this week.  The challenge this week is "Newsprint" and although I don't have newsprint stamps or paper I still wanted to play. I found a background stamp in my stash that I hope qualifies.

Also adding this to Scraps of Life May Rudolph Days. I found this blog on Bonnie's Blog and thought it sounds like fun, every month from the 25th-end of month post a Christmas Card/Project anything goes as long as it's Christmas themed.

Also going to add to Pixie's Crafty Workshop as Maureen mentioned in a comment. Thanks so much for sharing another new blog with me :) My snippet is the blue background paper.

Supplies used: Main image is called Ugly Sweater from Saturated Canary. Background stamp is from Unity Stamp Company Trendsetters Background. Numerous copics were used. Memento ink, Cotton Candy ink pad from CTMH, Paradise Flowers and Gems are also from CTMH.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

10 comments:

  1. So glad you found me. This is a really friendly challenge. A lot of the bloggers also enter at Pixies Crafty Workshop. She is a snippets challenge. As long as you have used a snippet (or perhaps more) on your card you qualify. She has lovely prizes too!

    Loved your card...inking your newsprint paper was a great idea! The image made me smile too...lol I will give Merry Monday a try once I am home again. I don't have much Xmas stuff with me this trip...brought mostly beach themed papers and embellies...
    Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a very different image for a Christmas card, love it, fabulous card.

    Thanks for joining in this months Rudolph Day challenge.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! I still love that Ugly sweater!! LOL Great job Wanda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card!!!!! it pops!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute Wanda. Nice to see you at the Snippets Playground.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see you in the playground! Great card too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw your really cute "Ugly Sweater" card on Pixie's Playground. I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waving hello from the Snippets Playground.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete