Followers

Friday, May 22, 2015

Victoria is turning 6!

In November 2010 I started this blog to post cards that I was creating for card swaps on Splitcoast. I took breaks here and there but during the fall of last year my bestie Sara started her own blog too. We have constantly passed ideas and questions back and forth. Over the last little bit we have been challenging each other to play with as many challenges as we can. Today I'm posting a very special card (that has 6 challenges on it) for my little princess who is turning 6 on June 8th. Party plans are well on their way, we are hosting her friend party at our local Michael's store. She is pretty excited.
 
Also in March Sara discovered an amazing copic teacher on Facebook, Alyce Keegan with Kit and Clowder. Alyce does create and learn class every month and this month we learning how to color mermaids and the ocean. This is my practise image for a scene that I will create and frame for her bathroom. I'm in love with my copics again. We are learning so much from Alyce.

here's my card.



 
I'm entering this into the following blog challenges (and one facebook group)
 
Crafty Gals color challenge & also for their DT call.
Tuesday Morning sketch challenge
One Crazy Stamper anything goes
Simon Says Stencil it
Alphabet Challenge G is for Glamour
Kit and Clowder Craft for Clearwater Party
 
Supplies used:
blue card base - stash
mini butterfly collage stencil 6x6
Image is from Yam Puff created for the craft for Clearwater party
various copic markers
Violet Wink of Luna brush
Distress inks cracked pistachio and mermaid lagoon
peals from Stampin up
Shell pin
lagoon twine
colorable number from CTMH
Tear Drop is from Tim Holtz Facets
 
 



8 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card! However, you entered this into our DT Call instead of this weeks challenge. I'd love for you to enter this in our challenge! Thank you!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
    ♥ Samantha
    Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
    Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Samantha! I posted this card in both places. This is my first time playing over at Crafty Gals Corner, so I understand if I don't qualify to join the design team at this time. But I would really love the opportunity.

      Delete
  2. a very delightful card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Wanda, I love the soft pretty colours. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card for your little girl!! [Sounds like an awesome party! I'd love a b'day party at Michaels! LOL]
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect stencilled background for such a sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so beautiful! Your "little Princess" is going to love this card! Thanks for playing along with us at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete