Followers

Friday, June 12, 2015

2 Cute Ink Birthday Penguin

Hi everyone, hope you are staying dry on this very rainy day! Hopefully this rain/hail will help our water restriction that we are currently on. +25 the other day and no sprinklers... my poor kids and grass!

Today's card is a free digi image from 2 Cute Ink! I signed up for their emailed newsletter and the first of the month they sent a digi stamp. I'm adding this card to their group on FaceBook, CAS(E) this Sketch 127 and to Pixie's Playground


This card I used darker copics, Stampin up paper which I thought was perfect!!! and some tiny pieces of purple cut with a postage stamp die cut that I picked up today! Added some teal gems to finish it off. This one's going to a princess party next Saturday!
 
And I just couldn't stop so I made an extra child's birthday card! Score! One for the bin. :) Let me know which one you like better: bold and bright or the soft subtle colors in this one.
 
Here's the sketch used in both cards.

8 comments:

  1. Love the cards that you made using the sketch and the free digi. I'm a bright and bold kind of person but the soft colors are nice too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are summery and fun and look delicious, Wanda! They are a great take on the sketch and a great use of snippets! It's a pleasure to meet you at Pixie's and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you visit me and do the same, if you like!! See you again at the Playground!! Enjoy your day!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards here Wanda! Love that cute penguin :-)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wanda those are adorabke!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. From a CAS perspective, I will pick the second one... but both looks fantastic Wanda!
    Thanks for playing along at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Wanda, I just p spotted that you became my 350th follower!! Wahoo :) Have returned the favour of course.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the most adorable penguin eating the ice cream cone. I like both cards but the bold colors are my favorite. I am now a follower of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are both so cute! Super sweet take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete