Followers

Friday, June 19, 2015

Wine oclock

I just can't get enough of Krista Smiths images over at Saturated Canary. Here's a card I made with one of her newer ones. She is called wine o'clock and I purchased her in this bundle. I'm adding this to my stash (I'm sure I have a wino friend or two that I can give this to, maybe even one with red hair. lol)

Retro sketches #168 was my inspiration for the card. I used my all time favorite bo bunny paper called enchanted garden. I've made a few special items with this paper (our 15 year anniversary frame and my personalized notebook for my grocery lists) I have a couple more projects planned out with the left over paper but I thought it would work well with this girl so I used up some smaller pieces. Added some purple sparkly brads and aqua dots to bling it up a bit.


Retro Sketches:


Thanks so much for stopping by to take a peek at this card. I'll be back later tonight with another card or two...

1 comment: