Followers

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Fitness Challenge

I took part in a three month fitness challenge from June to August with some friends all over Canada. The deal is weight your self at the beginning of June and the end of August and the person with the most percentage lost is the winner. And my dear friend Jenn is the winner!! She absolutely ROCKED this challenge and looks even more amazing with a 12% weight loss! I'm sending her this card to accompany the money I owe her for winning!!! May she enjoy the extra spending money for new clothes!!!


I am entering this card over at Retro Sketches challenge 185, please pop over to this blog and take a peek at the other cards too. I will be making more cards this week with this sketch. It's perfect for a lot of themes.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment