Followers

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Sassy studio designs and Freshly Made Sketches

I'm not really into Halloween cards but for one of my favorite groups I'll make one. Here's my October progressive challenge for Sassy Studio designs. Using the Halloween Buttercream Babe.
 
Sorry my light is terrible today.

Here's a better photo of the babe.
 
I used my copics to color her, scissors to fussy cut, added a cricut cut of Happy Halloween. The paper is scraps from Close to my Heart Dream Pop.
 
I'm also entering this over at freshly made sketches #208

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card! The pops of pink are so cool and fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how you used the hot pink and the fun image. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your color and pattern choices for her - the pops of pink and the chevrons are just right! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete