Followers

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Princess Feather Portrait

Good morning,

I'm back today with another fabulous image from Sassy Studio Designs. She's called Princess Feather Portrait. As soon as I saw her I thought the perfect paper pack to use from Close to my Heart called Free to be Me. It has the cutest feather paper. Well great minds think alike because my bestie Sara over at Pyper Creations used the same. I love how we used the same paper back but created completely different cards.




I will be adding her to the following challenges. I would love for you to join us!
Dare to be Sassy Thursday - Your Choice
Sassy Studio Designs - November Progressive Challenge

3 comments:

  1. Its really brilliant how the same materials can create completely different projects!! I love this Wanda!!! Its so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Wanda! The papers are great with the image! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs for DTBST!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Love the way you colored her. Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete