Followers

Friday, December 4, 2015

Joy

Today I'm sharing my last entry for 52 (Christmas) Card Throwdown for their design team call. This is a quick clean and simple card. It will be easy to add family photos and pop it in the mail for a loved one. The challenge this week is to either sponge or brayer on your card.

I used Hero Arts "joy" stamp with silver embossing powder. Sponged the new color called Pomegranate from Close to my Heart added some shimmer trim tape and wiped off the embossed part of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love reading comments and will pop over to your blog too.

2 comments:

  1. This is really pretty. I Like the colour you've sponged on and the pretty sentiment. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week. Good luck with the DT call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tu es très créative Wanda, ce mot réalisé avec ces tampon est très chouette, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete