Followers

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sassy Studio Designs Progressive Challenge

So happy to share my first guest design post with you over at Sassy Studio Design!

Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group we are having our progressive monthly challenge!


This month your challenge is to create a project featuring Stroke of Midnight - WHICH YOU CAN GET FOR FREE. 


You can get this image FOR FREE if you play along in our challenge. Please visit the Facebook Group to read all challenge rules.

Here's the project I created with this image.


Now I know that when you are looking at this image you probably see New Year's Eve right? Well not me, I see me kissing my hubby on his birthday. That's right he's a New Year's Baby. Usually I'm rushing to create his bday card after all the Christmas cards are done. but not this year. I'm ahead of the game if I don't misplace this.

Supplies used:
Stroke of Midnight (Sassy Studio Designs)
Copics
Xpressit Paper 
Tonic Studio Happy Birthday Sentiment Die Set
Confetti paper from CTMH
Random flowers from my stash
Tim Holtz mini fasteners
Tim Holtz Muse Tokens: Christmas (I used the tradition token)

Thanks so much for stopping by and please make sure you pop over to Sassy Studio Designs and play along with this challenge.


1 comment:

  1. You did a fabulous job colouring this!! The sequin dress is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete