Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Easter Greetings


I left this one later that I had wanted this month. I printed this image out in February but just recently sat down to get it colored up.  This card will be given to my sister (in law) Jody. She's my best friend who will listen to me for hours over the phone, travel with me to Vegas (and not tell all the stories!) and she is the Godmother to our two beautiful children. Basically she is everything I ever wished for in a sister, I just wish she lived closer! I'm heading to her place on Thursday and my hubby is flying out after Easter as he's currently working.

I would love to add this card into the following challenges.
Ching-Chou Kuik (Easter/Spring Colors)
Aurora Wings Challenge #25 Anything Goes
Pixie's Craft Workshop week 221

Supplies Used:
Hello Spring from Ching-Chou Kuik on Etsy
Copics to color image and the Animal Class from Kit and Clowder for the bunny. My first animal fur coloring :)
Hero Arts background stamp (script with butterflies), Versamark, gold embossing powder
Sentiment "Easter Greetings" from Unity Stamp Company Feb 2014 kit of the month

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Wanda thank you for joining on this month's challenge 'Easter/Spring Colour's over on Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    CCK-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wanda. I love those images - so elegant!

    Have a fabulous Easter with your SIL - she sounds brilliant!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter to you.

    Lovely card you've made. The CCK images are so pretty.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Wanda! And how lovely to be so close to your sister-in-law. I'm sure she'll be thrilled with this beautiful card. Enjoy your visit. Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. An absolutely gorgeous card - such beautiful shades of blue.
    Thanx so much for joining us at Aurora Wings for our Anything Goes challenge
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors on this one love your card. Thanks for joining us this month for Easter/Spring colors at CCK Challenge. Good luck
    Linda DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Wanda. She's a beautiful image and I'm sure Jody loved it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete