Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Guest Designer post for Personal Touch Scrapbooking

Good Morning! 
Recently I was asked to be a guest designer for my friend Chelsey Vorosmarty at Personal Touch Scrapbooking. I was thrilled and nervous all at the same time. Chelsey is an amazing teacher! Everything from scrapbooking, cards, mixed media and Copics. If you are in Central Alberta I highly recommend attending any of the classes she offers.


My first project to share with you today is a pocket letter. This is my first pocket letter and I am hooked! I will be swapping more of these in the future.


Close up of Bella Heart of the 90's  you can purchase her here at Faery Ink.

Supplies used: Heartstring CTMH paper pack, ruby red buttons and gems, copics, express it paper, cricut explore for all of the great love sentiments.

My second project is for an annual calendar that I create for both sets of grandparents and one auntie who lives far away. Each 6x6 calendar layout will get a photo added of my children. Here's February 2017. This page was created using up the last of my Charlotte paper pack and embellishments.

My third and final project is a set of birthday cards. I wanted to show you how to create 4 completely different cards using the same sketch. I've got one for a woman, man, boy and girl.

Close up photos with supplies used are listed below.

 Stardust CTMH paper, sizzix window frame, indian corn blue ink pad, sponge, gems, Sentiment and boarder are cut from the Artistry cartridge.

Chantilly CTMH paper pack, sizzix window frame, cotton candy ink pad, sponge,  pink gems, mini chevron ribbon, sentiment and leaves are cut Artbooking and Artistry cartridges.

 Timberline CTMH paper pack, sizzix window frame, sentiment and mustashe boarder are cut from Artbooking and Artistry cartridges.

Fundamentals paper pack (gypsy and cotton candy), chipboard number 3 sprayed with Dylusions Ink Spray and then I sponged some gypsy ink on top. The cupcake is from cupcake sprinkles (D1336) using cocoa, honey, gypsy and hollyhock inks pads.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Wanda!! I love them all! Congrats on another Guest Design!!

    ReplyDelete