Followers

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

TMS #364



Good Morning friends,

Today's sketch is by Melissa who is also graciously offered to sponsor this week as well.


I made this card for my dad's birthday. Growing up he always had dark blue shirts for work and various blue plaid shirts for his off days. This paper took me back to those days of plaid and I thought it would be perfect for him.

 Now it's your turn. I would love to see what you create with this sketch! You have until Sunday night to link up your card.

5 comments:

  1. Super birthday card. The DP works so well with the sketch. What a fun, colorful card that anyone would enjoy receiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card to honor those precious memories of your father! I love the prints and patterns - so perfect for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect masculine birthday card. Happy birthday to your dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wanda this is one of my fav sets and you did a great job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card for your dad!! I love the papers!
    Isn't it cool what things bring back memories?

    ReplyDelete