Followers

Saturday, September 3, 2016

September Calendar

So when I turned my calendar upstairs from August to September I had a terrible moment of anxiety. In November/December I made three 6x6 calendars as gifts for the grandparents and our favorite Auntie who lives way to far away. At the same time I created the layouts for my calendar with the same paper packs and stamps. BUT I didn't finish mine!!! So here I am on September 3rd creating the rest of the year.

Here's September's layout.

The calendar month with the apple is from the Cricut Cartridge Classroom - August & September and the back to school layout is from the Cricut Cartridge Family Album and I would love to enter it into the back to school challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut. This is my second entry for this challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I hate that for you. At the same time, this is adorable and such a great idea. Better than shutterfly anytime! Thanks for sharing your fantastic idea with us at Fantabulous Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great layout
    Thank you for joining the FCC back to school Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    FCC DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photo calendar page! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! and I'm sure your relatives loved it too! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week, and hope to see you again!
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete