Followers

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge 92 Die Cuts/Punches

This week the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner is Die Cuts/Punches!

Our sponsor this week is:
Morgan's ArtWorld
Prize: 3 Digital Images

Here's my card:
Using: Cameo 13

Did I ever have fun with this card! I used the following diecuts.
Stitched Rectangles in white and teal (simon says stamp)
Butterfly Flourish in yellow (gifted to me, unknown brand)
Large Feather in purple (another gift)
Teal feather is a stamp and die set from Art C
Teal Hello is from Stampin Up Thinlets
Also used Adorning Accents Edgelits

I recently purchased a melting pot. I heated up some clear UTEE and dipped the feathers and hello die cut into the melting pot. I'm so thrilled with this technique! 

I sure hope you join our challenge this week!



1 comment:

  1. Came to comment on your DT card, but couldn't pass this one up without saying how BEAUTIFUL it is.

    ReplyDelete