Followers

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #99

Challenge #99- 3 of a Kind


This week the challenge is 3 of a Kind!

Hi Ladies and Gents, today is my final post as a designer for Crafty Gals Corner. When I apply to be part of the team I was anticipating having extra time on my hands while my two precious kiddos were at school (grade 2 and kindergarten) I'm pleased to say it has been the complete opposite. In September I was invited to be part of the parent council. There was an opening for the milk program and hot lunch that my friend and I took over. I'm volunteering in both childrens classroom, both which have had change in teachers October and November. The change has been stressful on my youngest so I've been busy helping him with the tranistion. With my husband away 50% of the time I'm really struggling to keep up with the craftying that this team deserves. And for those reasons I have stepped down from the team. I would  like to thank all the Crafty Gals for their love during my time with them. A special thanks to Samantha, thank you so much for having me and understanding my need to step down!

And now for this weeks card. Our challenge is three of a kind, I've added three wooded ornaments around my little bear. Sprayed them with some Heidi Swapps Sprays and added some gold extra thick embossing powder. This fold on the card may look familar to you as I used the same fold last week. I'm loving it paired with my new spellbinder dies.
Using: Bella with Rose - Conie Fong


Our sponsors this week are:

My Besties Shop / Etsy Bestie Store



Prize: 3 digital images below


Conie Fong
Prize: 3 digital images

No comments:

Post a Comment