Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Happy Birthday Ching-Chou Kuik

To celebrate Ching-Chou Kuik's birthday her fabulous team on Facebook is doing a mini challenge for the month of January. The challenge is to create a tag using this fabulous image called Magic Wish. If you interested in joining the challenge click here

The base of my tag is a size 5 black tag from Ranger. My friend Sara has started doing Workshop Wednesday's over on Faery Ink's website and I've used this weeks technique on this tag. Dusting perfect pearls through a stencil. I used bubbles stencil from Tim Holtz. Using perfect pearls Green Patina, Blue Patina and Jubilee Blue to create the Ombre look. To finish off the tag I added some mesh ribbon, a metal star fish from my stash and a couple sequins.

No comments:

Post a Comment