Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Tuesday Morning Stetches 384

Tuesday Morning Sketches #384

Happy New Year to all my TMS friends! 

To kick off the New Year we are revisiting our favorite sketches from 2016. This week we revisit Janice's favorite sketch #339
Our Sponsor: Tuesday Morning Sketches

My goal this year is to stock up on male cards. Here's my first for the stash.
Supplies used: CTMH Urban paper and complements, random gems and metal embellishments, Joyful Birthday stamp, weather wood distress paint, mermaid distress spray stain, mustard color shine and indian corn blue ink. 

I would love to add this to the following challenges.







7 comments:

  1. Wanda, your card is gorgeous. I agree about restocking the stash. That is a perfect masculine card. Love all your little embellishments. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect male card Wanda! I love the sketch and how well you used it!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful make card! I love your paper and all the extra elements!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card and a great idea too, I love the papers you've used.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card. It reminds me of the softer side of steampunk. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great Masculine card Wanda! I need to follow your example and stock up on masculine too. I have this paper and you've inspire me to dig it up and create!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with "guy" cards but you nailed it!! I may have to use this for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete