Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #391

Good Morning!  Thank you for joining us for another fun sketch challenge.

Here it is....


Our sponsor this week is  Sami Stamps.  One of our favorite sponsor's.  The prize a digi image of the winner's choice.

My card is featuring Asleep in Gold and I've created a quick St. Patrick's Day card to mail to my 3 yr old niece. 
 And here's a close up of all the shimmer on the pot of gold. Using my newest shimmer pen from Close to my Heart - Gold.

5 comments:

  1. Really like the shimmer of your pot which is perfect for your St. Patrick's Day card. The sentiment is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute!! I love the shimmer!!! like LOVE!!! and that sentiment is beyond adorable!! Good job dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never think about St Patricks day cards. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Your niece is going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is cute and you did a great job at capturing the shimmer in your second photo that's not an easy thing to do! I LOVE the CTMH shimmer pens.

    ReplyDelete