Followers

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Dragon with Cupcake

Good Morning Friends,

Today I'm sharing with you a brand new image from Flowers, Feathers and Fairies called Cupcake Dragon. Sabrina is such an amazing artist. After hearing about Sara's daughters (one of her designers) love for dragons and unicorns she created a special set. You can purchase the bundle of three images or each digi individually.
Flower Unicorn - digi stamp JPEG + PNG
Unicorn and Dragon - Digi Stamp JPEG+PNG


Here is my card

I used my lovely copics to color him up. Cut him out with a spellbinder label. Found this My mind's eye paper in my stash (after reorganizing all my cardstock and designer paper) The paper is from the collection called Hip Hooray. To create the tattered edge on all the layers I used my favorite tool from Closet to my Heart, the edge distresser tool.


I would love to enter this into the following challenges.
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #116 - Anything goes
Simon Says #37 - Anything goes (use at least one die cut or punch)

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card it is! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and wonderful coloring! Love all of the layers!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete