The Challenge this month is Ribbon and Lace. I'm so happy to be here as a Guest Designer this month. Here is my project using "Be in my heart" which you can purchase here.
- The image is colored with copic markers and a bit of wink of stella on the roses and butterflies.
- Sentiment stamp from Hampton Art Inc.
- Various spellbinder die cuts used.
- Kaiser Craft Ma Cherie Collection papers
- Lace Ribbon
- Pink Enamel Dots
- Paper Butterflies colored with Copic Marker B000
I would love to enter this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 111