Followers

Saturday, June 24, 2017

June Inspiration for Flowers, Feathers and Fairies




Good Morning Peeps!

I've been so crazy busy this month with birthdays, camping, huge storm that hit our town and volunteering at the school with my tiny humans that I'm alittle behind on my project. Better late than never though right?

This month I choose to use the Flower Unicorn as my inspirational project. You can purchase her here.
Flower Unicorn - digi stamp JPEG + PNG

And here's what I have created with her.

This is a 5x7 piece colored using this months copic coloring project class at Kit and Clowder. Aylce is an amazing teacher! When you purchase a class from her you recieve so much more than just the class. She has a printout with step by step instructions, a lengthy video of her creating the project and the best part is she is always willing to help you out if you get stuck or have any questions.

I would love to enter this project into the following challenges.

Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes (7/4)





2 comments:

  1. Unicorn are such magical creatures and they make a very magical card. You have done a fabulous job with the coloring and design. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Barbara DT member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love unicorns and my granddaughter and I have voted you the unicorn and balloon lady of the year, looks wonderful fantastic and beautiful. Your background is stunning and the unicorn so peaceful, well done.

    ReplyDelete