Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #407

I'm so sorry everyone. Seems that I scheduled this post for next week by mistake.

Tuesday Morning Sketches #407

Good Morning TMS friends!  We're so happy that you're going to join us for another great sketch challenge.  I like this one because it's some pretty basic elements and great for a single layer card or layering it up!  I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Tuesday Morning Sketches will be sponsoring this week.  The prize we're offering is......
Here's the sketch....
And here's what I came up with...


2 comments:

  1. This is a fun card! I love that pointy piece behind the bear - is it a star? I also love the plaid paper - it looks warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so like this card. The colors are wonderful, and the little image is adorable. I like the way you changed up the elements but kept true to the sketch.

    ReplyDelete