Followers

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #419

Hi Friends,

Finally September has arrived. If you are looking for me today I'm off to the grocery store with the biggest shopping list in a long time! Hopefully I can complete everything prior to picking up the kids. Wish me luck!



Happy Owl-oween! This adorable set is from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps I stamped the owl on Xpress it paper using Memento Ink.  Die cut is from Stampin Up called Chalk Talk. Colored with copics and used a white paint pen for the stars. Background is craft paper, versa mark sponged through a star stencil and dusted gold perfect peals and spritz with water. I'm not a huge fan of Halloween but this set was too cute to pass up.

3 comments:

  1. Great card. You've done a wonderful job with your coloring. Really like the background paper, too. All of your details are perfectly executed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the mesh and twine with the button!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! You really paid attention to the details!

    ReplyDelete